Tuesday, May 17, 2011

These Princesses Need No Prince

They can save themselves!












 What a great concept. They have a Tomb Raider feel to them. Great job JoshwMC! Unfortunately it seems he has not liked his recent "fame" and has stated on Diviant Art  this:
So I've come to the conclusion that I don't like it when my artworks gets spread around the net. I've got no problem sharing stuff among a small community such as a forum or a site like DA with some followers or my own website which gathers a smattering of views every day, but I don't like it when my stuff gets plastered everywhere. I don't ask for it and if I had control I wouldn't allow it to happen as I become way too self conscious , so for the moment anyway I think I'm done with posting stuff online.

Dont be self conscious! Be confident. Hopefully he can gain the confidence to continue to post his artwork back online.



Via Uniblog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...