Monday, February 7, 2011

Art From Books

Creative book collections



The book stair case is in the the Juniper Books warehouse. They used real books to create the look.


These hanging books are wrapped in linen fabric.


I feel like I don't need to explain how these book towers are put together.



Juniper books creates book collections for businesses or individuals. Their warehouse is located in Boulder, Colorado. What they do is if you want a huge order of books for your custom library, they provide you with that huge order. They can even make sweet designs for your collection.
Check out Juniper books for more. I would love to have a huge library of books with one Juniper books designs. Although, I probably would just sit on my computer in my library.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...